CMS Assessment Centre

Iqra

Star Member
Premium Member
M&A Bootcamp
  • Jan 2, 2020
    So lovely to hear so many people secure their place onto the Academy! See you guys this summer :D (btw, I've got a WhatsApp group chat running for those that have secured their place on CMS's Academy - DM me if you wanted to join!).

• 🏆
    Reactions: Dheepa and JW

JW

Star Member
    Mar 17, 2020
    They rang me today to say I've got a place on The Academy - over the moon !!!!! I can't find the dates of when it takes place over summer. Does anyone know the dates ? I probably should have asked on the phone but I was too excited haha.
    Congratulations that’s great news! On the confirmation email it says it’s expected to take place 6th July-23rd July pending COVID restrictions :)

• Love
    Reactions: CMB

MZ

Esteemed Member
    Forum Winner
    Oct 7, 2020
    They rang me today to say I've got a place on The Academy - over the moon !!!!! I can't find the dates of when it takes place over summer. Does anyone know the dates ? I probably should have asked on the phone but I was too excited haha.
    Congratulations!! That's amazing news!!!

CMB

Star Member
    Jan 23, 2021
    Congratulations that’s great news! On the confirmation email it says it’s expected to take place 6th July-23rd July pending COVID restrictions :)
    Fab, thank you!! I'm waiting on the confirmation email but the lady i spoke to on the phone said it's taking about a week for the emails to go out.
    Congratulations!! That's amazing news!!!
    Thanks so much!! :)

Reactions: Lisa Lowe

castrooo

Legendary Member
    Sep 17, 2020
    Does anyone know when CMS contacts your references? Mine is on maternity leave, so she might not be checking her emails as frequently, which is why I might have to flag it to her once they start the referencing process. Any help is much appreciated :)

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.