2020-21 Vacation Scheme Applications Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

JayB

Legendary Member
May 16, 2019
Is it bad if I get cut off midway in a video interview and has anyone heard back from Eversheds and Willkie Video interview?

trump no GIF

Been waiting 2 weeks post-VI now from Eversheds....

Reactions: Mehma and MW110601

Tarnjeet

Esteemed Member
Oct 20, 2020
For anyone who has applied to BCLP VS, did you get an invite to their online test straight after submitting your application? I submitted my app today but the confirmation email doesn't say anything about an online test.

Thanks,

JoeyTr

Valued Member
  • Jan 4, 2021
    For anyone who has applied to BCLP VS, did you get an invite to their online test straight after submitting your application? I submitted my app today but the confirmation email doesn't say anything about an online test.

Thanks,
    doesn't come to you immediately. you should get it next day or sometime after

Mena M

Star Member
    Dec 16, 2020
    I'm new to this so, do interviews happen on the same day as the AC or are they separate? How does an AC work, what does the schedule generally look like? and do you have to 'pass' an AC to have an interview?

Jacob Miller

Legendary Member
    Future Trainee
    Forum Team
  • Feb 15, 2020
    Just got my first ever AC and it's with Bird & Bird I think I could cry 😭 😭 does anyone have any tips it would be much appreciated!!

Season 8 Wtf GIF by The Office
    Many congratulations!

Hopefully these will help! I'm not familiar with the content of the B&B AC but hopefully some of it will be relevant for you :)

Reactions: reedyboy and cmaj
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.