2020-21 Vacation Scheme Applications Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Imababysolicitor

Legendary Member
Premium Member
Junior Lawyer
Oct 9, 2019
Hi there - I interviewed at Winckworth about 3 weeks ago - the interview was really nice to be honest! The grad rec is super lovely. I found the interview was quite tailored to my application so not a lot of stuff that transfers but defo think about what draws you to the specific work the firm do and read up on their website - best of luck!
Hey! Congrats on getting through to interview! Can I ask when you applied and how long you had to wait to be invited to an interview?

Reactions: Anya B

JayC

Legendary Member
Future Trainee
Junior Lawyer
Jan 8, 2021
Hey guys, am I missing something or did Debevoise extend their application deadline? I just checked the portal for updates and noticed that it now says:
Deadlines
Open Day/Vacation scheme in 2021 with the view to secure a Training Contract in 2023:14/02/2021
Was it not 3/01/2021 before?
On that note, has anyone heard back?
Milbank did that as well, extending from 3rd to 8th of Jan - maybe they don’t have enough applicants?

• Wow
Reactions: AH97

Asil Ahmad

Legendary Member
Premium Member
Forum Winner
  • Mar 29, 2020
    Is anyone still waiting on BCLP post-app and test? I submitted in November and haven't heard anything since

I am sorry to hear that I know it must be frustrating. I know people have got rejections post-test and know some people waiting from November also and some received offers. I say be patient and know it must be really annoying and I think it will soon be positive. Also, I am still waiting after done my test.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.