2020-21 Vacation Scheme Applications Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

LS12

Legendary Member
Junior Lawyer
  • Apr 22, 2020
    They moved it on the website, but someone said they tried to apply with that new deadline and it said applications are closed. We speculate it may be a new deadline for accepting their open day/AC? Maybe it will open up when they start giving out invites, who knows lol
    I’m on it now and I can apply. Filling it out for luck, haven’t tried to submit though

user254

Distinguished Member
    Premium Member
  • Jul 7, 2020
    VI invite for DWF!!!!! This is my first cycle and first ever time making it past the application stage! Absolutely over the moon!!!!
    Happy Dance GIF

Georgina Evans

Valued Member
  • Jul 25, 2019
    DWF VI (London) - I have never passed a VI so far :(

VI invite for DWF!!!!! This is my first cycle and first ever time making it past the application stage! Absolutely over the moon!!!!
    Happy Dance GIF

Just received a VI invite for DWF (Liverpool + Manchester). Obviously really happy but also unsure how I'm going to find time to actually prepare for it - I have so much work due!
    Congratulations!! When did you submit your applications if you don't mind me asking?

KS94

Esteemed Member
    Junior Lawyer
  • Mar 21, 2018
    Just received a VI invite for DWF (Liverpool + Manchester). Obviously really happy but also unsure how I'm going to find time to actually prepare for it - I have so much work due!
    You and me both!

I'm currently working AND interviewing for other roles in the legal field at the moment - absolutely inundated!

Reactions: Andrew M

Bonolaw

Distinguished Member
  • Jan 28, 2021
    They said on the Open Day that around 80 get VI then 40 get AC for 25 places on the vac scheme

Heard zilch since submitting the tests on 13 November. I'm not pulling petals from flowers so we move on
    Don't forget they have had big problems with g.mail.com accounts so you might have had a reply from them but not received it. Check the portal to see if you have had an update.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.