Status
Not open for further replies.

33c

Legendary Member
Future Trainee
Forum Winner
M&A Bootcamp
Aug 8, 2020
Has anyone heard from Dechert (applied near deadline)? Applied on the deadline day for summer VS and vaguely remember reading on their website that they aim to get back to candidate within 10 working days...
I haven't heard back for the summer VS and I applied at the beginning of December. maybe they are getting through spring candidates first :)

LS12

Legendary Member
Junior Lawyer
  • Apr 22, 2020
    Does anyone know what’s happening with Orrick? I applied pretty late and I know it’s rolling but then I saw lots of people have said they haven’t heard back

ishikam

Distinguished Member
    Premium Member
    Jan 20, 2021
    Dentons AC just came through...... what is happening.......
    I would definitely focus on the firms you most want because most of the interview prep remains quite the same barring the research of the firm! Also definitely sleep well and eat well - those will affect your mindset going into these ACs!! Well Done & Good luck!

• Love
    Reactions: 33c

EVjuji

Valued Member
    Nov 29, 2019
    V&E AC!

sexy adriana lima GIF

Status
    Not open for further replies.

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.