2020-21 Vacation Scheme Applications Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

ofm

Distinguished Member
  • Jan 14, 2021
    Just to add to what Jacob has already said, think about commercial issues facing that company as well. Are they likely to grow in size, are there many opportunities in the industry that they can take advantage of, how would the law firm be able to offer its services to help it in these business opportunities. You could also look into who the client you've chosen currently use for representation (which firms make up its legal panel) and consider how the firm you're applying to is better placed to meet the client's needs. Also think about the client's international strategy, what level of support it would need globally and how your firm can meet that!
    Thank you so much!!!!

Jaysen

Founder, TCLA
    Staff member
    TCLA Moderator
    Gold Member
    Premium Member
    M&A Bootcamp
  • Feb 17, 2018
    Hey everyone,

Our forum is a big priority for us this year, which is why we're frequently on the lookout for experienced future trainees to join the forum team.

With that in mind, I'm delighted to introduce @Neville Birdi. You can expect to see him around the forum answering your questions and contributing to the commercial discussions - he has a lot of experience, but I'll leave it to him to tell you more about himself. I know you'll all make him feel welcome :).

Best!

Jaysen

CareerChanger

Valued Member
    Junior Lawyer
  • Jan 5, 2021
    me on my way to Penningtons grad rec to try to get a post-ac outcome
    drag race flirting GIF by Tazo Tea

Status
    Not open for further replies.

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.