2020-21 Vacation Scheme Applications Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey everyone,

Our forum is a big priority for us this year, which is why we're frequently on the lookout for experienced future trainees to join the forum team.

With that in mind, I'm delighted to introduce @Neville Birdi. You can expect to see him around the forum answering your questions and contributing to the commercial discussions - he has a lot of experience, but I'll leave it to him to tell you more about himself. I know you'll all make him feel welcome :).

Best!

Jaysen
Thanks, Jaysen!

Having been an avid user of TCLA over the past two years, it is a true pleasure to be joining TCLA's forum team!

By way of background, I am a final-year Philosophy student at the University of Warwick, and a future trainee at Allen & Overy. I have also had vacation schemes at Bird & Bird, CMS (offer), Herbert Smith Freehills, and Weil, Gotshal & Manges (offer).

If you have any questions for me, please feel free to ask them. Otherwise, I look forward to seeing you all around the forum, answering your questions, and contributing to discussions!

All the best,

Neville

Dheepa

Legendary Member
Staff member
Future Trainee
TCLA Moderator
Premium Member
Forum Team
M&A Bootcamp
Junior Lawyer 43
  • Jan 20, 2019
    Thanks, Jaysen!

Having been an avid user of TCLA over the past two years, it is a true pleasure to be joining TCLA's forum team!

By way of background, I am a final-year Philosophy student at the University of Warwick, and a future trainee at Allen & Overy. I have also had vacation schemes at Bird & Bird, CMS (offer), Herbert Smith Freehills, and Weil, Gotshal & Manges (offer).

If you have any questions for me, please feel free to ask them. Otherwise, I look forward to seeing you all around the forum, answering your questions, and contributing to discussions!

All the best,

Neville

Welcome to the team Neville! Looking forward to working with you ☺️

Reactions: Anon08 and Jaysen

Poppyx12

Standard Member
    Dec 31, 2020
    me on my way to Penningtons grad rec to try to get a post-ac outcome
    drag race flirting GIF by Tazo Tea
    I still haven’t heard anything from them post app!!

Reactions: MandyAA, Staples and C

Dwight

Legendary Member
    Premium Member
    Dec 21, 2019
    If lawyers were called upon to advise investors on navigating (future) regulatory changes surrounding crypto (more BTC), what departments in a law firm will be involved? (Regulatory) TMT and Fintech right?

H48

Star Member
    Oct 9, 2020
    Did you take it on a computer or smartphone? Do you know if there is any major difference? Thanks!
    I did it on a laptop, I didn't realise you could do it on a smartphone! A lot of it involved how fast you could click your mouse etc so I'm not sure how it'd work on a smartphone, but I'd go with what you feel more comfortable with.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.