KENNEDYS SQE TRAINING PROGRAMME

Lilz

Esteemed Member
Dec 16, 2020
Has anyone done an AC before? I’m trying to figure out roughly how many people will be in each assessment for peace of mind
Yeah I have done one before, for a firm similar to Kennedys. At my AC there were 8 people there on the day. However, there were 4 different time slots I could choose from, so I’m presuming 32 people in total (for the Northern TC). However, there was also a Southern TC, so I’m assuming theirs was the same.

There may be more / less for Kennedys AC, and maybe because of the fact it’s virtual? Also, the AC I did only lasted half a day, so there may have been more people if it was a longer day.

Oroma

Legendary Member
Dec 1, 2020
I just had my AC, it was actually a really chilled day. There were three written tasks and three videos for the three modules. You may feel a lot of time pressure because it’s just 15 minutes to scan through the documents, write and record.
The assessments were intense but it was generally a chilled day. You’ll be fine! They aren’t looking for perfection. 😊

zara elles

Legendary Member
Dec 24, 2020
I just had my AC, it was actually a really chilled day. There were three written tasks and three videos for the three modules. You may feel a lot of time pressure because it’s just 15 minutes to scan through the documents, write and record.
I hope it went well!

Was it 15 minutes per video answer or per assessment? Also was it a group assessment with others or was it more as if you were going through a computer programme?

Oroma

Legendary Member
Dec 1, 2020
I hope it went well!

Was it 15 minutes per video answer or per assessment? Also was it a group assessment with others or was it more as if you were going through a computer programme?
Yeah it did actually. I ran through it all well. You just need to be time conscious and know how to scan through a lot of info quickly if not you won’t finish up everything.

It was 15 minutes per assessment. So each module has documents you need to scan through, write on and then you record. It wasn’t a group assessment.

zara elles

Legendary Member
Dec 24, 2020
Yeah it did actually. I ran through it all well. You just need to be time conscious and know how to scan through a lot of info quickly if not you won’t finish up everything.

It was 15 minutes per assessment. So each module has documents you need to scan through, write on and then you record. It wasn’t a group assessment.
I had 6 other people at mine today!
Thank you so much for this, it is really really helpful!

So there was no group assessment, or were there 6 other people in your group?

wednesday3

Mar 3, 2021

Amazing thank you so much! Did you need any like "prior knowledge" of the firm and the awards they have received etc etc? I am trying to work out how much I need to prep alongside my full time job. I am sure you smashed it, and I look forward to hearing your result!!! :D

Reactions: Oroma

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.