2020-21 Direct Training Contract Applications Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tushar

Distinguished Member
Mar 18, 2020
Hello all! It’s been a bit of a stressful time at the day job so I had checked out of TC applications. Coming back to them now, and I see that I’ve missed several deadlines. I know that the answer is likely to be if you don’t apply, you don’t have a chance, but, realistically, is there any point is stressing over applications this late in the game? Some of the remaining firms have quite small intakes too - like Boodle Hatfield, Withers, Penningtons. Any insight / thoughts would be great!

PS: I see Dentons is still taking applications? I don’t know why I thought they had finished their recruitment. Does anyone know if they review on a rolling basis?
White and case, ashurst and dentons are still accepting applications

• Love
Reactions: Veep9

Kablahc

Legendary Member
Future Trainee
Forum Winner
  • Aug 31, 2020
    Hello all! It’s been a bit of a stressful time at the day job so I had checked out of TC applications. Coming back to them now, and I see that I’ve missed several deadlines. I know that the answer is likely to be if you don’t apply, you don’t have a chance, but, realistically, is there any point is stressing over applications this late in the game? Some of the remaining firms have quite small intakes too - like Boodle Hatfield, Withers, Penningtons. Any insight / thoughts would be great!

PS: I see Dentons is still taking applications? I don’t know why I thought they had finished their recruitment. Does anyone know if they review on a rolling basis?
    Dentons is rolling afaik or they were for direct TC last year, don't know if that's changed though

• ℹ️
    Reactions: Veep9

John Travoni

Legendary Member
    Jan 14, 2021
    I just received an email from Fieldfisher stating that I still haven’t completed the online tests and due to that, my application has not progressed. But I completed them more than a week ago. What do I do?

aspiringlawyer004

Nov 8, 2020
    I just received an email from Fieldfisher stating that I still haven’t completed the online tests and due to that, my application has not progressed. But I completed them more than a week ago. What do I do?
    Did you complete the diversity survey at the end too? That threw me off that there was another section to complete after finishing the tests.

I would email them, say you completed them, and ask if there were technical problems on their end.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.