PwC Online Testing

Maddie R

Esteemed Member
Jan 10, 2019
Yes - it's a game based assessment with I think 11 mini games. The last two are verbal and numerical tests with quite a short time limit so make sure you are efficient and watching the clock! For the games they don't test whether you win or not but rather how you respond to problems and situations faced, theres really no way to prepare for it, but the overall experience is quite enjoyable. Be warned though that the game takes about an hour and a half to complete so make sure you have enough time to complete it when you start! Hope this has helped, good luck!!

Aela_Nox

Future Trainee
May 18, 2019
I've completed the career unlocked test but have not had any confirmation it has gone through, my application still says 'under review' from 28 September 2019 (I did the Career Unlocked test early October). Do they send you any kind of confirmation once this is done?

Soliha

Distinguished Member
  • Sep 19, 2018
    It has been more than 2 weeks for me as well, still have not heard back. It seems they are holding all results until the deadline as the ACs will be in March. They may just be waiting for all applicants to take the test and then progress the ones who scored the highest. But not quite sure.

Jai C.

Esteemed Member
    May 15, 2018
    It has been more than 2 weeks for me as well, still have not heard back. It seems they are holding all results until the deadline as the ACs will be in March. They may just be waiting for all applicants to take the test and then progress the ones who scored the highest. But not quite sure.

They normally tend to wait until the deadline - they did that last year as well.

Lauren

Legendary Member
    Junior Lawyer
    Nov 16, 2018
    How quickly after completing the situational judgement test did you hear about the Careers Unlocked test? I did mine a few hours ago and have heard nothing

Josephine Benjamin

Jul 20, 2020
    Yes - it's a game based assessment with I think 11 mini games. The last two are verbal and numerical tests with quite a short time limit so make sure you are efficient and watching the clock! For the games they don't test whether you win or not but rather how you respond to problems and situations faced, theres really no way to prepare for it, but the overall experience is quite enjoyable. Be warned though that the game takes about an hour and a half to complete so make sure you have enough time to complete it when you start! Hope this has helped, good luck!!
    Hi Karin does PWC do the Watson glazer test? Please what is the online assessment about

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.