Founder, TCLA
Staff member
TCLA Moderator
Gold Member
Premium Member
M&A Bootcamp
  • Feb 17, 2018
    Hi All,

It's awesome to receive messages from you guys to say you've secured a training contract. I quite often hear that future trainees to help us out at TCLA (which we really appreciate!) but aren't entirely sure how. I've put this list together to give you some guidance on what helps us out the most.

1. Share with us your success story*: It's always inspiring when future trainees come back and share with us their journey and advice.
    2. Share with us your interview* or vacation scheme experiences*: your experiences and advice can help make a huge difference to future candidates applying to your firm.
    3. Help candidates by answering questions and posting in the forum: this is a big one - we love it when future trainees come back to help out in the forum - everyone has their own journey and perspectives, which we are always keen to hear.
    4. Spread the word! We rarely pay for advertising, which means we rely on a combination of word of mouth, social media marketing and quality content to grow TCLA. Anything you can do to help us reach more people is always really appreciated.
    *If you'd like to do this anonymously, that's absolutely fine. Please send me your post via PM and I'll post it on your behalf.

Thank you!

Jaysen

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.