Advice/Tips on CVs & Applications from Trainees

Sandrou

Esteemed Member
Feb 28, 2018
Hi all, I hope everyone is doing well.

I’ve not been on this platform for quite a while but given the pandemic that we’re all currently living through, I’m conscious that some people might need more/further support than ever before.

Firstly, I want to recommend a podcast titled ‘The City Social Podcast’, which is available on Spotify, iTunes etc. I believe the hosts are young professionals working at City firms. Essentially, the podcast discusses challenges/obstacles faced by young professionals or those aspiring to enter the corporate sector and go on to other solutions (refreshing perspectives). Note that their latest episode focuses on CVs and Job Applications, which I believe might benefit quite a few people on here.

Separately, I’m currently on annual leave and therefore happy to offer advice to anyone who might need it.

Stay positive and stay safe!

• 🏆
  • 🤝
Reactions: D, Lauren2, gricole and 2 others

Jaysen

Founder, TCLA
Staff member
TCLA Moderator
Gold Member
Premium Member
M&A Bootcamp
  • Feb 17, 2018

I’ve not been on this platform for quite a while but given the pandemic that we’re all currently living through, I’m conscious that some people might need more/further support than ever before.

Firstly, I want to recommend a podcast titled ‘The City Social Podcast’, which is available on Spotify, iTunes etc. I believe the hosts are young professionals working at City firms. Essentially, the podcast discusses challenges/obstacles faced by young professionals or those aspiring to enter the corporate sector and go on to other solutions (refreshing perspectives). Note that their latest episode focuses on CVs and Job Applications, which I believe might benefit quite a few people on here.

Separately, I’m currently on annual leave and therefore happy to offer advice to anyone who might need it.

Welcome back to the forum @Sandrou!

Alice G

Legendary Member
    Future Trainee
    Forum Team
    M&A Bootcamp
    Nov 26, 2018

Great post! Welcome back and hope you are enjoying your annual leave too!

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.