Firms that Offer Winter Vacation Schemes

secretadmirer

Jul 18, 2020
Hey all!

I've just joined the community and I have to say - I feel very happy to have found this method of support.
Anyway, as the title implies, I wanted to see if we could compile a list of firms that offer winter vac schemes! Right now, I 100% know that Slaughter & May do a winter workshop, and they're pretty much one of my dream firms so I'm going to put a lot of effort into that, but there's also Foot Anstey and Thrings as well that have Winter opportunities. I'm aiming for MC or SC though, as I am an international student and really want diversity in clients and potential placements.

Does anyone know of others?

My context: I am a non-law final year (Scottish Uni so about to go into my fourth year in September) with no legal experience as of now, so it's very important to me that I get these. I'll also apply to Spring and Summer but I really am wanting to secure a first so Winter is more attractive for that reason (Diss reasons!). For August, a criminal defence firm in England said they'd give me a paralegal job but I feel a bit iffy about it as it's clearly not commercial or corporate. Nevertheless, I'll accept it because work is work in a legal office!

Anyway, thanks for your contributions to this thread!

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.