A
Featured content
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Featured content Groups Achievements About

• Oh I see, that’s interesting. I applied for Spring and Summer, so guessing at this stage I’ve probably not got the Spring one, but may still be considered for Summer? Tbh I have no idea. I’ve just emailed them asking for an update🤞🏻 Have you heard of anyone getting offers? So bizarre I haven’t yet. It’s good that they change the questions I think!
    Hi! Any news from SH?
    G
    Same...But I know 2 people who had PFO's already so that could be a good sign! What questions did they ask u on ur VI? I got asked why Sh, why law, talk about a business model I like, talk about a time i worked with someone difficult on a team.
    A
    Oh really? When did they hear back? Did you apply for Spring and Summer? I did, I’m wondering whether they may consider for both? My questions were: why this opportunity over others offered? what would you like to be known for among colleagues? How will the role of a trainee change in the next 5 years? What area can you improve on?
    G
    On Monday, they got emails. I applied for the summer. What about you? I believe they do because some people may not have a preference. Yeah, they gave everyone very different questions. Another person told me 4 different ones from ours.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.