• Hey Guest, join Reed Smith’s Rik Palmer on Wednesday 7 October, 6–7pm (UK time) to learn how to succeed at each stage of the firm’s application process. Register for the event.

Search results

  1. Y

    What to ask at Q&A panels?

    For open day Q&A panels, does anyone have any questions that they find helpful to ask/look impressive?
  2. Y

    Hogan Lovells AC advice!!

    I have an AC with HL for their vac scheme coming up at the end of feb - does anyone have any information about what this might entail/any tips!
  3. Y

    Asking for Watson Glaser results?

    I was wondering whether it's appropriate to ask for Watson Glaser results prior to hearing back about whether you are successful/unsuccessful? Does anyone know which firms actually provide results/feedback (e.g. does Freshfields)? I'm aware Linklaters does hence the interest..
  4. Y

    DLA Piper - what to include?

    Currently doing my DLA Piper application and it seems to only ask for a 250 word news story and then there's a section to upload a CV and 'other documents' What have other people uploaded at this stage? There's been no section to talk about work experience and extra-curriculars or even why...
  5. Y

    My route to (hopefully) a training contract!

    Hi, my name is Yasmin - I'm studying Law at the University of Cambridge. Having been given a TCLA scholarship I feel more confident about the application season and I'll be sharing updates of my journey on here.