£5 Amazon voucher for every interview experience you share (this cycle)

Jaysen

Founder, TCLA
Staff member
TCLA Moderator
Gold Member
Premium Member
M&A Bootcamp
  • Feb 17, 2018
    Hi All,

We're trying to build an extensive catalogue of interview experiences at different law firms. We think it'll be invaluable for applicants so they get a sense of what to expect at their interviews.

So once again, we are inviting students to share their experiences of interviews in this cycle (October 2018 onwards). We are offering a £5 Amazon voucher for your time.

Click to access the Google Form.

NB: Offer is valid until 30 November 2018 or until our money runs out (whichever is sooner ;)).

Thanks!

Jaysen

Last edited:

Mamie

Jan 19, 2019
    Hi Jayson,
    I've missed this but I'm keen to share my interview experience with CMS. Where would be the best place to do so and can I earn trophy points when doing so?
    Thank you,
    Mamie

EC1993

Sep 8, 2018
    Hi Jaysen,

I’m new to the site! But, I’ve previously had interviews at Addleshaw Goddard and Howard Kennedy.

I’m happy to provide information about these if that is helpful to others?

Let me know and I can send over.

Thank you!

Emma

Jaysen

Founder, TCLA
    Staff member
    TCLA Moderator
    Gold Member
    Premium Member
    M&A Bootcamp
  • Feb 17, 2018
    Hi Jaysen,

I’m new to the site! But, I’ve previously had interviews at Addleshaw Goddard and Howard Kennedy.

Thank you!

Emma

That would be much appreciated Emma, thank you for the kind offer. The link to the Google Form above should still be working if you want to enter your experiences there.

• 🤝
    Reactions: EC1993

Anaya

Premium Member
    Sep 13, 2018
    Hi Jaysen,

Thank you!

Emma

Cou
    Hi Jaysen,

Thank you!

Emma

Hi Emma - please could you share your experience of Howard Kennedy? Thanks :)

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.