2020-21 Direct Training Contract Applications Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 2707

I think the WFH topic is still very broad. It would be better to focus on specific issues within it rather than talk about it more generally. But apart from that, you can talk about it, just try to be a bit more specific as this will make your answer more unique/stand out.
Thank you Jessica! I'll keep that in mind :)

YFA

Mar 10, 2019
Hello - has anyone who passed a Ashurst TC first round AC recently found out their final interview date yet? trying to wait patiently lol but curious to know how long the gap usually is.

MLF

Valued Member
  • Mar 15, 2021
    Ok thank you - I've sent them an email. I've just tried the link on my phone and it works - is it worth doing it on my phone even if the platform doesn't expressly support doing it that way?
    I wouldn't tbh, the system is a bit fiddly, you have lots of videos and need to scroll down to do your interview while the question is at the top of the page etc

S87

Legendary Member
    Gold Member
    Premium Member
    Sep 4, 2018
    Thank you!! I applied late last year (I think mid-November maybe?) and was told they had filled all interview slots, but have just been invited to interview an hour ago!
    Hi Penelope,

Congrats on your achievement!
    Could I pm you for some tips regarding Slaughters app?

Status
    Not open for further replies.

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.