Valued Member
Premium Member
Jun 15, 2019
There is a lot of advice on this thread if you haven't seen it already

Thank you!😍

SB1539

Star Member
Feb 26, 2021
Does anyone have a good example of a case to use if asked in an AC? I've previously been using the Business Interruption case - FCA vs Arch & Others, but worry this may be a bit dated now as the judgement was made in January.
Any help would be much appreciated!!

A

Anon 11031

Does anyone have a good example of a case to use if asked in an AC? I've previously been using the Business Interruption case - FCA vs Arch & Others, but worry this may be a bit dated now as the judgement was made in January.
Any help would be much appreciated!!
What sectors are you looking at?

Asbi

Star Member
May 15, 2021
I received a response about 30 minutes ago. Perhaps they're just sending them in batches? Especially if they've had a lot of applications!
I received a PFO too. It was in my spam 😕
I’ve checked my spam and everything but I haven’t got any email as of yet. I will probably email them tomorrow now if I don’t hear.

• 🤝
Reactions: Sonia_Kawaii
Status
Not open for further replies.

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.