2020-21 Direct Training Contract Applications Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

nisadee

Valued Member
Oct 9, 2019
Anyone who hasn't received a WG invite from Freshfields still waiting for that PFO? I applied back in January and heard nothing, what are they waiting for just reject me already 😿
Just got the PFO! It was kind of weird because I logged in to the portal after so long and saw it had updated yesterday and just a second later I got the PFO via email. Does it activate automatically when you log in or something??

• 🤝
Reactions: cryingoverTCs

lozza_2

Distinguished Member
Nov 25, 2019
Just got the PFO! It was kind of weird because I logged in to the portal after so long and saw it had updated yesterday and just a second later I got the PFO via email. Does it activate automatically when you log in or something??
I think that will just be a coincidence if I’m honest! I received my rejection and did not check the portal

HorsesForCoursesNeighNeighNeigh

Legendary Member
Future Trainee
Premium Member
Forum Winner
M&A Bootcamp
Dec 1, 2020
Thanks so much! Well done for getting to the final hurdle. You don't happen to know until when they are doing ACs, do you?

& yikes, maybe I should send them an email - I got the report at the beginning of Feb.

They recruit rolling for both, and like others had a huge influx of applications this year. The next few ACs are their last ones, I have seen that those who had TIs in the last few days were finding out if they were going to AC in a week or so. I'm not sure if they applied before you, if so unfortunately you might be too late if you did the tests in Feb?

Reactions: N.9

N.9

Valued Member
Junior Lawyer
  • Jan 1, 2021
    They recruit rolling for both, and like others had a huge influx of applications this year. The next few ACs are their last ones, I have seen that those who had TIs in the last few days were finding out if they were going to AC in a week or so. I'm not sure if they applied before you, if so unfortunately you might be too late if you did the tests in Feb?

Ah right, I see. Thank you for the information, I appreciate it. Ah well, here's to hoping...!

Status
    Not open for further replies.

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.