2020-21 Direct Training Contract Applications Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

pbyrne

Esteemed Member
Junior Lawyer
Jan 15, 2021
Has anyone heard anything more from Bristows since the last email about VI's?
I got an email on 22nd Jan saying my application is now being reviewed by the partners post VI but nothing since. Not hugely hopeful as was using it for some other apps and found loads of typos 🤦‍♀️ GR might have overlooked but not sure partners will so now just awaiting my PFO!

Reactions: H Chambers

H Chambers

Star Member
Feb 3, 2021
I got an email on 22nd Jan saying my application is now being reviewed by the partners post VI but nothing since. Not hugely hopeful as was using it for some other apps and found loads of typos 🤦‍♀️ GR might have overlooked but not sure partners will so now just awaiting my PFO!
Tbf I saw a couple of rejections prior to the email that the VI would be reviewed by partners, so hopefully it may be good news.

Reactions: pbyrne

applicantmp

Feb 4, 2021
I got the same email about being reviewed by the partners post VI... Does anyone know when their AC are supposed to be?

zigzag84

Star Member
Feb 4, 2021
I got the same email about being reviewed by the partners post VI... Does anyone know when their AC are supposed to be?
I know someone that has gotten through to the next stage, they have an interview with a partner and senior associate next Tuesday. Think they are just still working through applications. Remember, no news is good news.

zigzag84

Star Member
Feb 4, 2021
I know someone that has gotten through to the next stage, they have an interview with a partner and senior associate next Tuesday. Think they are just still working through applications. Remember, no news is good news.

E.A

Legendary Member
M&A Bootcamp
Junior Lawyer
Dec 11, 2019
Has anyone heard back from Linklaters re direct tc? I applied beginning of December and my application has been on hold since. I saw one person logged on to find a rejection, has anyone else heard anything?
Still waiting too for direct TC

Reactions: LS12

lildumpling

Dec 5, 2020
Congratulations to everyone for the FF WGs! If you think your wait is bad, I submitted 14 Nov, portal updated on the 30th Nov, and I have received no contact since then YEEHAW

I think I may take this as one of those silent rejections or they've genuinely lost my app into the oblivion

• 🤝
Reactions: JayB, CK74 and bibss
Status
Not open for further replies.

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.