2020-21 Direct Training Contract Applications Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 8341

Sorry if this has been asnwered elsewhere but I just did my WG for freshfields, how long do most people wait to find out if they passed, and is there anyway to find out my score without emailing grad rec

E.A

Legendary Member
M&A Bootcamp
Junior Lawyer
Dec 11, 2019
@Jessica Booker Jessica, do you have any idea what reason might be for not hearing back at all from NRF post TC application as it seems everyone either got a WG invite or a PFO? No update to my portal and no reply to my email - is this definitely a PFO? Thanks!

Abii

Legendary Member
Junior Lawyer
Feb 1, 2021
I asked for mine too, I normally do ok on the WG so I am gutted to not reach the next stage! Good luck on your telephone interview, I’m sure you’ll smash it!!
I’m the same, I got a PFO post WG and I normally do well on the WG. I guess it’s on to the next application now...

Jessica Booker

Legendary Member
TCLA Moderator
Gold Member
Graduate Recruitment
Premium Member
Forum Team
Aug 1, 2019
@Jessica Booker Jessica, do you have any idea what reason might be for not hearing back at all from NRF post TC application as it seems everyone either got a WG invite or a PFO? No update to my portal and no reply to my email - is this definitely a PFO? Thanks!
Can’t say it is definitely a PFO. Could be a multitude of reasons why you haven’t heard back. Maybe contact them next week if you still haven’t heard anything and you are pretty sure most other people have.

Reactions: E.A

bel123456

Valued Member
Jan 24, 2020
I’m the same, I got a PFO post WG and I normally do well on the WG. I guess it’s on to the next application now...
I asked for mine too, I normally do ok on the WG so I am gutted to not reach the next stage! Good luck on your telephone interview, I’m sure you’ll smash it!!
SAME HERE!! Feeling quite confused and sad :( but it's alright!

• 🤝
Reactions: CK74
D

Deleted member 8341

I applied for Freshfields's direct TC and completed their Watson Glaser Test on the 21st Jan 2021. Has anyone heard back from them since? Any final interview invitations?
not sure if this is helpful but I literally got offered the WG today, I reckon that implies there's still a few more interview days to be had otherwise why ask me to do one, but who knows

Celestie

Legendary Member
Future Trainee
2020 Community Winner
  • Nov 14, 2020
    Completed Freshfields WG in Feb 2nd(or 1st) , yet portal says updated at 29th Jan(when I first got the WG invite).

is it safe to assume they haven't got to reading my app yet(in conjunction with the WG score ofc :D) & also, is anyone else in the same boat? :)
    YEah I am in the exact same boat!

Status
    Not open for further replies.

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.