2020-21 Direct Training Contract Applications Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Celestie

Legendary Member
Future Trainee
2020 Community Winner
  • Nov 14, 2020
    I remember seeing your post when you got the WG, and then me rushing to see my emails(as my notifs are off) to see that I also got the WG that day. Hopefully history repeats itself, though with an AC invite for us both :D
    Awww that warms my heart. I have seen some AC invites already so feeling a lil worried

Reactions: dosblancos7

dosblancos7

Legendary Member
    Feb 16, 2019
    Awww that warms my heart. I have seen some AC invites already so feeling a lil worried

Yeah me too! Tbh, what worries me more is seeing people get rejected with 90 percentiles(highest I ever got was high 60s!), but can only hope for the best :)

From my knowledge, anecdotally speaking, people who did the app latest for WG invites, so maybe they're just going in reverse order and hopefully we hear (good) news soon? fingers crossed!

Daniel Boden

Legendary Member
    Trainee
    Highest Rated Member
  • Sep 6, 2018
    I just submitted my Macfarlanes direct TC application and this is legit me
    View attachment 2930
    Is the application still a dissertation in terms of word length 😂

I remember when I was doing it I was thinking:
    Never Ends GIF by Better Call Saul

Status
    Not open for further replies.

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.