2020-21 Direct Training Contract Applications Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Anon 11031

Pinsent Masons have just begun a two week scheme, after having run another a few weeks ago. So I imagine their grad rec will be busy with that for the moment. Good luck though 🤞
They did say ACs are going to be w/c 26th though. So I imagine that invites to the WG are going to be beginning to mid-July ☺️

Sonia_Kawaii

Legendary Member
M&A Bootcamp
  • Jan 12, 2021
    Oh no! Have they filled all their spots? I thought the deadline was just last Friday :/
    😭😭 I posted about this before. So sorry you didn’t know! Yeah they were rolling for the special March intake. They already had ACs for it too. Try and email grad rec and ask if you can be considered for the Sep 2023 intake because you didn’t know they were rolling.

Attachments

• FD8029A4-8D9C-42E0-8D3E-55D8EC022916.png
      FD8029A4-8D9C-42E0-8D3E-55D8EC022916.png
      798.5 KB · Views: 76
    D

Deleted member 2707

😭😭 I posted about this before. So sorry you didn’t know! Yeah they were rolling for the special March intake. They already had ACs for it too. Try and email grad rec and ask if you can be considered for the Sep 2023 intake because you didn’t know they were rolling.
    Thank you for this! I was wondering if you knew if Ashurst have out scores for their psychometric tests?

Status
    Not open for further replies.

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.