Legallypheonix101

Oct 6, 2022
Aw one that’s so amazing, a huge congratulations, I fully appreciate what a tough situation you must be in. I actually was lucky enough to also get two offers, with from Hastings. After considerable thought, and from networking, I quickly realised how much exposure I would get by working for Hastings. The experience that Hastings gave me has truly been unmatched as I’ve had amazing opportunities to be on engagements that I honestly probably wouldn’t have had if I had been with another firm. We had a small intake allowing me to do MC type of work but B without the cons!! Plus I feel like Once you’ve trained at Hastings you can always move to a smaller firm later on. Whereas it would be harder to go the other way!!

i hope that helps and best of luck! Let me know if you have any qs :)

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.