A-Level grades

C

Esteemed Member
M&A Bootcamp
Nov 7, 2019
Hello,

I have a small question concerning how to frame A-Level grades on vac scheme/TC applications.

Is it mandatory to state our AS-Level grades?
My AS-Level grades were BBB however my final A-Level grades were A*A*A* , so I was hoping just mentioning my final A-Level grades is enough.

Thank you!

Nat000

Esteemed Member
Future Trainee
  • Feb 14, 2020
    I don't think so! I've never listed AS-level grades, just what they cumulatively come out to after you've sat your A-levels.

I believe they stop being significant once you have your final results anyway.

Reactions: Daniel Boden

Alice G

Legendary Member
    Future Trainee
    Forum Team
    M&A Bootcamp
    Nov 26, 2018
    This is fine - just put your final A-levels. They may wish for you to put an AS level grade if you did not take it forwards to the second year but otherwise you're fine.

Last edited:
    Reactions: Daniel Boden

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.