Adding results after application

Phoebe-Lou

Feb 8, 2019
Hi, I am not sure whether this is the correct place to post this so feel free to move it!

I applied to several first-year programmes in early January and at the time I did not have my formal grades for my first semester (I am studying liberal arts so we get grades at the end of every semester instead of at the end of the year). I have now been given my formal grades and they are higher than expected, should I email firms I haven't heard with my grades? As in the application, it asked whether you had any formal uni grades and I had clicked no.

Will sending in my grades help my application? Or will they just think its odd?

Thank you in advance!

Daniel Boden

Legendary Member
Trainee
Highest Rated Member
  • Sep 6, 2018
    Hi, I am not sure whether this is the correct place to post this so feel free to move it!

I applied to several first-year programmes in early January and at the time I did not have my formal grades for my first semester (I am studying liberal arts so we get grades at the end of every semester instead of at the end of the year). I have now been given my formal grades and they are higher than expected, should I email firms I haven't heard with my grades? As in the application, it asked whether you had any formal uni grades and I had clicked no.

Will sending in my grades help my application? Or will they just think its odd?

Thank you in advance!
    Certainly won't hurt! Normally application forms allow you to add things like that as supplementary information so I'd just add it to that! People do this kind've thing all the time so don't worry about it looking odd :)

• 🏆
    Reactions: Jaysen and SameerS

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.