Anyone heard back from Clyde & Co post-VI?

anon123456789

Valued Member
  • Oct 25, 2021
    Haven't heard a peep and I applied for the Spring scheme for which interviews are supposed to be held early to mid-feb. Not sure what to assume tbh, they might be slightly overwhelmed with apps due to the new application process though so I wouldn't give up hope yet.

JamesJB777

Standard Member
    Jan 16, 2022
    Haven't heard a peep and I applied for the Spring scheme for which interviews are supposed to be held early to mid-feb. Not sure what to assume tbh, they might be slightly overwhelmed with apps due to the new application process though so I wouldn't give up hope yet.
    I just received an email from them yesterday confirming that they are hoping to get back to people around mid-Feb. So nothing to worry about!

Wishing you the best in your application :)

KceeCan

Distinguished Member
    Junior Lawyer
  • Dec 28, 2021
    Hi there,
    I completed my VI with Clyde & Co two weeks ago today, but I haven't heard a word from them since.

Has anyone received any form of communication post-vi, letting them know if they have chosen to progress with them or not?

Cheers!
    I just received an email asking to choose AC dates for Feb. Hopefully yours come through soon!🤞

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.