App question

Salma

Legendary Member
Feb 28, 2018
Hi All, one of my TC app questions is as follows - which area of law or public policy would you like reformed and why? I wanted to answer this question with issues within family law (which I studied in my final year of my LLB). However the firm in question is very M&A and private equity heavy, would my answer to the above TC question be viewed negatively because it does not relate to corporate law?

Any thoughts on this or I am over thinking this yet again

Sofia

Star Member
Feb 28, 2018
Hi All, one of my TC app questions is as follows - which area of law or public policy would you like reformed and why? I wanted to answer this question with issues within family law (which I studied in my final year of my LLB). However the firm in question is very M&A and private equity heavy, would my answer to the above TC question be viewed negatively because it does not relate to corporate law?

Any thoughts on this or I am over thinking this yet again

I think you're all good :)Best to answer with something you know about in case they follow up at interview.

PS: that's a very hard application form question!

Reactions: Salma

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.