BCLP Open Day - vantage issues

Lauren

Legendary Member
Junior Lawyer
Nov 16, 2018
Hi, I am currently applying for BCLP's open day however I am struggling with the Vantage system for inputting my module grades. The module name is not in the dropdown and there is no way to add manually. I can type the module name in but it disappears when I move onto the next one. I was wondering what you would suggest I do, I was unsure if I should contact grad rec directly and send them in an email?

Jessica Booker

Legendary Member
TCLA Moderator
Gold Member
Graduate Recruitment
Premium Member
Forum Team
Aug 1, 2019
Hi, I am currently applying for BCLP's open day however I am struggling with the Vantage system for inputting my module grades. The module name is not in the dropdown and there is no way to add manually. I can type the module name in but it disappears when I move onto the next one. I was wondering what you would suggest I do, I was unsure if I should contact grad rec directly and send them in an email?
Just contact the grad rec team by phone and see if they can help. It will be quicker by phone than by email.

s.k.o

Star Member
Jan 14, 2019
Hi, is it just me but there isn't also a work experience section for their TC application on Vantage

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.