BPP Scholarships

aspiringlawyer004

Nov 8, 2020
I also have a BPP scholarship. I think they were quite liberal this year to attract more students. I took a while to commit to BPP - a few weeks before term started they rang me and doubled my scholarship. May be worth playing hard to get

Reactions: Veep9

Veep9

Legendary Member
Premium Member
  • Sep 8, 2020
    I'm on a BPP scholarship atm - I was sent 3 questions, each with a word limit. I believe this is the only stage.

I think the questions were (1) Why law; (2) Describe your legal work experience; (3) something you are most proud of.
    I also have a BPP scholarship. I think they were quite liberal this year to attract more students. I took a while to commit to BPP - a few weeks before term started they rang me and doubled my scholarship. May be worth playing hard to get
    Hi, are both of you doing the GDL or LPC?

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.