• Hey Guest, join Reed Smith’s Rik Palmer on Wednesday 7 October, 6–7pm (UK time) to learn how to succeed at each stage of the firm’s application process. Register for the event.

Buy-Now, Pay-Later

futuretraineecity

Legendary Member
Gold Member
Premium Member
M&A Bootcamp
Mar 2, 2020
282
619
Hi, I am interested in the trend of Buy-now, pay-later and I think I’m going to discuss it as my news story at an interview tomorrow. The firm is really strong in Banning & Finance and so I’m just wondering how to link it to the firm’s clients (both borrowers and lenders)? Should I discuss both sides? Thanks 😊
 
Hi, I am interested in the trend of Buy-now, pay-later and I think I’m going to discuss it as my news story at an interview tomorrow. The firm is really strong in Banning & Finance and so I’m just wondering how to link it to the firm’s clients (both borrowers and lenders)? Should I discuss both sides? Thanks 😊
I hope your interview went well! Did you bring the news story up?
 
  • Like
Reactions: George Maxwell

Find member