Founder, TCLA
Staff member
TCLA Moderator
Gold Member
Premium Member
M&A Bootcamp
  • Feb 17, 2018
    Hey all,

Please find attached the second case study, you'll note that it's a fair bit chunkier than the last one.

This case study mirrors the style of a real written exercise I had during an assessment centre. It's testing, among others, your ability to analyse large quantities of information, structure your writing and form an opinion.

Kindly note, unfortunately we lack the capacity to provide individualised feedback any more, but you can find a sample points to note within our M&A Course.

Good luck!

Jaysen

Attachments

• Written Case Study 2 - The Corporate Law Academy.pdf
      169.7 KB · Views: 3,077

Humanelawyer02

Standard Member
  • Jul 17, 2022
    Hey all,

Please find attached the second case study, you'll note that it's a fair bit chunkier than the last one.

This case study mirrors the style of a real written exercise I had during an assessment centre. It's testing, among others, your ability to analyse large quantities of information, structure your writing and form an opinion.

Kindly note, unfortunately we lack the capacity to provide individualised feedback any more, but you can find a sample points to note within our M&A Course.

Good luck!

Jaysen
    Hi Jaysen

Wondering what your bandwidth is right now, and whether you will be able to give feedback! My AC for the India Internship is in exactly 10 days, any help would be greatly greatly appreciated!

AvniD

Legendary Member
    Future Trainee
    Gold Member
    Premium Member
    Oct 25, 2021
    Hi Jaysen

Wondering what your bandwidth is right now, and whether you will be able to give feedback! My AC for the India Internship is in exactly 10 days, any help would be greatly greatly appreciated!
    Hi @Humanelawyer02 I don't believe that TCLA provides individualised feedback on this case study anymore but please note that we have a case study interview service that you can feel free to check out here. I am also linking some of our resources for case study interview prep below-
    Wishing you all the very best for your India internship AC- do let us know how it goes!

Jaysen

Founder, TCLA
    Staff member
    TCLA Moderator
    Gold Member
    Premium Member
    M&A Bootcamp
  • Feb 17, 2018
    Hi Jaysen

Hey! I really wish we could, but unfortunately we are no longer able to provide individual feedback (this was much easier when we were smaller!).

Good luck with your AC. I'm sure you'll be great.

Humanelawyer02

Standard Member
  • Jul 17, 2022
    Hi @Humanelawyer02 I don't believe that TCLA provides individualised feedback on this case study anymore but please note that we have a case study interview service that you can feel free to check out here. I am also linking some of our resources for case study interview prep below-
    Wishing you all the very best for your India internship AC- do let us know how it goes!
    Thank you so much for this! This is so helpful. I'll definitely let you guys know the outcome :)

• 🤝
    Reactions: AvniD

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.