Clifford Chance Training Contract

Niha

Dec 6, 2022
Hi guys!

I was in the process of applying for the Clifford Chance TC and noticed that the moment I completed the first section of 'Personal Details' and clicked 'save and next', the personal details section disappeared. Does this mean that every section gets submitted separately? If any of you have completed the application, were you all able to review and edit your application before submitting it?

AvniD

Legendary Member
Future Trainee
Gold Member
Premium Member
Oct 25, 2021
Hi guys!

I was in the process of applying for the Clifford Chance TC and noticed that the moment I completed the first section of 'Personal Details' and clicked 'save and next', the personal details section disappeared. Does this mean that every section gets submitted separately? If any of you have completed the application, were you all able to review and edit your application before submitting it?
Hi @Niha were you able to figure this out? It may be the case that the only way you can access that section again is by exiting your applications and running through each section one by one from the start. You really should be able to edit each section before submitting the app in its entirety so I hope this resolves soon🤞

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.