Clyde & Co Application

nonlawhelpme

Standard Member
Dec 22, 2021
I'm currently filling out all my details for my Clyde & Co application but I can't seem to see any application questions outside the usual grades etc. I was wondering is my laptop just not showing them up or is there genuinely no questions on the application form?? Do they send them out afterwards?? I'm really confused please help

Darth Vader

Dec 19, 2021
I applied for the Clyde & Co Winter Vac Scheme and I didn't find any application questions. From your post, I'm assuming they don't ask application questions for other schemes too. I submitted the application and later got a link to an online assessment, there were video questions (strength-based and a motivational question), some 'what would you do' kind of questions where you had to select a bullet point out of a bunch of possible responses, and one writing task, from what I remember. Maybe it's a different assessment for you.

nonlawhelpme

Standard Member
Dec 22, 2021
I applied for the Clyde & Co Winter Vac Scheme and I didn't find any application questions. From your post, I'm assuming they don't ask application questions for other schemes too. I submitted the application and later got a link to an online assessment, there were video questions (strength-based and a motivational question), some 'what would you do' kind of questions where you had to select a bullet point out of a bunch of possible responses, and one writing task, from what I remember. Maybe it's a different assessment for you.
Thank you so much! This was so helpful, I was so nervous that I was missing something. Is there a time limit they give you to do all of that?

• Love
  • 🤝
Reactions: George Maxwell and bananak

Justus

Jun 10, 2022
Hi Darth,

I’ve got the Clyde & Co video assessment to be completed by Sunday. Cappfinity only provided 2 practice tests and they seemed far too easy and thus I feel not an accurate representation of what will actually come up. Any guidance, advice, materials/ sources for practice would be Grrreatly appreciated.
Best
J

Reactions: George Maxwell

fin25

Nov 2, 2022
Hi Darth,

I’ve got the Clyde & Co video assessment to be completed by Sunday. Cappfinity only provided 2 practice tests and they seemed far too easy and thus I feel not an accurate representation of what will actually come up. Any guidance, advice, materials/ sources for practice would be Grrreatly appreciated.
Best
J
Hello Justus,

How was the actual assessment? And were you also given a writing task? If so, could you please share what it was about.
Looking forward to your response!

Regards
F

Reactions: chaw

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.