Jessica Booker

Legendary Member
TCLA Moderator
Gold Member
Graduate Recruitment
Premium Member
Forum Team
Aug 1, 2019
Could someone please list the video interview questions for Clyde &Co 2021? Thank you!
Unfortunately our policy is not to allow members to disclose video interview questions in the forums.

People can talk about the general themes of the questions or give you advice on how to prepare, but they wouldn’t be allowed to disclose the actual questions.

xtinew

Distinguished Member
  • Mar 15, 2021
    Cab someone pls advise on the general themes of the Clyde &Co VI questions/give advice on how to prepare? Thank you!

May I ask when you submitted your online app and when you received your video interview invite? Which location are you applying to? Thanks!

Never done it with Clyde & Co but I've been asked the general "why law" , "why this law firm (and this particular office)", basic competency questions, and "tell me about a news story".

Last edited:
    Reactions: scartiller

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.