Commercial Awareness session on 9 Aug

al97

Esteemed Member
Gold Member
Premium Member
May 30, 2023
Hi TCLA staff! I missed the amazing discussion on the Vodafone deal, I wonder if there's a recording that's accessible for people who are unable to attend due to work commitments? Thank you so much!

Jake Rickman

Distinguished Member
Premium Member
Junior Lawyer 42
  • Nov 6, 2020
    Hi TCLA staff! I missed the amazing discussion on the Vodafone deal, I wonder if there's a recording that's accessible for people who are unable to attend due to work commitments? Thank you so much!
    Hello there, unfortunately we did not record the session, but if I may direct you to this article, it covers many of the points we raised. I am also happy to discuss any aspect of the deal with you if you have any questions (to the best of my ability).

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.