Do I get the free review straight after purchasing Gold membership?

buibuui1412

Dec 11, 2023
As title said, I wanted to get my app reviewed by TCLA but found that the Gold membership is cheaper than the one-time purchase. Is there any catch to this? Just wondering if I buy it today and get approved asap, would I be eligible to just use the free review included straightaway?

Reactions: Jaysen

Jessica Booker

Legendary Member
TCLA Moderator
Gold Member
Graduate Recruitment
Premium Member
Forum Team
Aug 1, 2019
As title said, I wanted to get my app reviewed by TCLA but found that the Gold membership is cheaper than the one-time purchase. Is there any catch to this? Just wondering if I buy it today and get approved asap, would I be eligible to just use the free review included straightaway?

You get one per calendar month, and you can use that immediately if you would like to, but you wouldn’t get another review until 3 January.

Please note the application review service is closed between 23 December and 1st January, meaning you will need to submit before 4pm on Thursday 21 December if you want it back before Christmas. Otherwise you would have to wait to submit on 2 January with a return date of 3rd January. Application reviews do not roll over each calendar month.

The application service only runs Mon-Fri, so if you did purchase membership today, you would get a review back in Tuesday.

Reactions: Jaysen

Jaysen

Founder, TCLA
Staff member
TCLA Moderator
Gold Member
Premium Member
M&A Bootcamp
  • Feb 17, 2018

No catch - we made the Gold membership more cost effective than buying a one off review. You can buy it today and get your application back tomorrow, as long as you send it to us by 4pm :)

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.