Do law firms reimburse travel expenses for open days?

User863839

Apr 10, 2023
I’m set to attend a open day with Dentons in London, and was just wondering if they would cover travel expenses. In the initial email it said that they would give more informations on travel closer to the time, but they haven’t given anything and it’s just over a week away. The train tickets are around £180 as I’m coming from a university up north.

Jessica Booker

Legendary Member
TCLA Moderator
Gold Member
Graduate Recruitment
Premium Member
Forum Team
Aug 1, 2019
I’m set to attend an open day with Dentons in London, and was just wondering if they would cover travel expenses. In the initial email it said that they would give more informations on travel closer to the time, but they haven’t given anything and it’s just over a week away. The train tickets are around £180 as I’m coming from a university up north.
I would just email them to ask - this is a pretty standard question the firm will be asked and there is absolutely now harm in asking.

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.