Does anyone have VS GUIDE 2021?

hepburn 2017

Apr 21, 2021
Hi everyone. I have received an offer for this summer's VS and am having a hard time preparing for it. I have read most of the previous threads and am wondering whether there is something like VS GUIDE 2021? I have found the GUIDE 2019 and considered it reallllllly very helpful.

Thanks in advance!

Dheepa

Legendary Member
Staff member
Future Trainee
TCLA Moderator
Premium Member
Forum Team
M&A Bootcamp
Junior Lawyer 43
  • Jan 20, 2019
    Hi everyone. I have received an offer for this summer's VS and am having a hard time preparing for it. I have read most of the previous threads and am wondering whether there is something like VS GUIDE 2021? I have found the GUIDE 2019 and considered it reallllllly very helpful.

Thanks in advance!

Hey, have you seen this thread? It's our 2021 thread and most of the advice is specific to virtual vacation schemes too!

https://www.thecorporatelawacademy....ng-contract-top-tips-in-2021.3454/#post-64947

Regarding what seat to choose, I would suggest picking the seat you are most interested in. Even for people with previous law firm work experience, none of the work done in any seat will be easy. But picking a seat you're genuinely interested in will make even the most difficult/challenging tasks enjoyable!

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.