DWF VI

Camilla

Legendary Member
Trainee
Highest Rated Member
  • May 16, 2019
    Congratulations!

From my limited experience I would say that practicing is really important.

I found from my video interview for another firm that a lot of the answers to the questions were things I had already written about in the application form.

Knowing why you want to apply to that firm and what makes you a good fit, as well as the skills you have and your motivations for a career in law.

Also pay careful attention to the email invitation as it may have some clues about what you will be asked.

I made a slideshow with some practice questions and created a 1 minute timer on it so that I could practice answering questions in one minute looking into my webcam. It's hard at first but gets easier.

Good luck!

• 🏆
    Reactions: Jaysen

Jaysen

Founder, TCLA
    Staff member
    TCLA Moderator
    Gold Member
    Premium Member
    M&A Bootcamp
  • Feb 17, 2018
    Reactions: Camilla

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.