Eversheds Application Question

Ogechi

Standard Member
Feb 25, 2019
I have three questions and I have completed two. Writing is a bit rough at the moment.

I am really nervous about the first question because if I want to be completely honest, It would require me to share a personal journey and I am worried it might not be appropriate for a TC application.

Any feedback is appreciated.

Attachments

• Eversheds Sutherland.docx
    167.7 KB · Views: 421

Jaysen

Founder, TCLA
Staff member
TCLA Moderator
Gold Member
Premium Member
M&A Bootcamp
  • Feb 17, 2018
    I have three questions and I have completed two. Writing is a bit rough at the moment.

I am really nervous about the first question because if I want to be completely honest, It would require me to share a personal journey and I am worried it might not be appropriate for a TC application.

Any feedback is appreciated.

1. I really like your first answer. You were to the point and covered your activities well.

To improve:
    • Drill down on why quality was important to you a little further and not just to the company.
    • Make sure your sentences are clear, there's a few that could be better phrased.
    • "Spreadsheet" is one word.

2. A strong answer. You're very good at being specific about your response to the situation, well done.

To improve:
    • Cut your first sentence, you can dive straight into your answer.
    • I like how you've tackled the "energising" point first, but it's a bit waffly. See if you can make this more concise.
    • You say you'll update staff members on your progress; can you be more specific?
    To answer your point about the first question, I find personal journeys often make for the best answers.

Reactions: Tushar

Ogechi

Standard Member
    Feb 25, 2019
    1. I really like your first answer. You were to the point and covered your activities well.

To improve:
    • Drill down on why quality was important to you a little further and not just to the company.
    • Make sure your sentences are clear, there's a few that could be better phrased.
    • "Spreadsheet" is one word.

2. A strong answer. You're very good at being specific about your response to the situation, well done.

To improve:
    • Cut your first sentence, you can dive straight into your answer.
    • I like how you've tackled the "energising" point first, but it's a bit waffly. See if you can make this more concise.
    • You say you'll update staff members on your progress; can you be more specific?
    To answer your point about the first question, I find personal journeys often make for the best answers.
    Thank you very much for your feedback! I really appreciate.

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.