Experience with Osborne Clarke virtual AC

77777law

Star Member
Gold Member
Premium Member
Sep 22, 2023
Does anyone know how we are supposed to hear back- I.e is it just an email as it is technically not the last stage or is it a call? Also did you guys get a confirmation email stating that you have completed the presentation stage ? Thanks :)

noha01

Jan 31, 2024
Does anyone know how we are supposed to hear back- I.e is it just an email as it is technically not the last stage or is it a call? Also did you guys get a confirmation email stating that you have completed the presentation stage ? Thanks :)
I didn't get a confirmation email after - I imagine we will hear back in 1-2 weeks but they haven't been very clear to be honest.

Studyinglaw

Star Member
  • Sep 14, 2022
    After my presentation the partner said I should hear back by next week, most probably by email

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.