Farrer & Co application help

Gold Member
Premium Member
Junior Lawyer
Dec 3, 2022
Hi all, I am a bit confused about Farrer's application. They require a 350 words cover letter in addition to 5 questions covering skills, why the firm, achievement, interests etc. I am not sure what else to put in the cover letter, does it matter if I repeat some of my experiences? Thank you!

AvniD

Legendary Member
Future Trainee
Gold Member
Premium Member
Oct 25, 2021
Hi all, I am a bit confused about Farrer's application. They require a 350 words cover letter in addition to 5 questions covering skills, why the firm, achievement, interests etc. I am not sure what else to put in the cover letter, does it matter if I repeat some of my experiences? Thank you!
Given what the app questions cover, it may be a good idea to use the cover letter to talk about what sparked your interest in commercial law and the firm, what areas you're looking forward to experiencing in your TC and what attributes you're most excited to demonstrate in your work as a trainee. Basically, use this space to cover everything related to your motivations that you can't/haven't talked about elsewhere.

• Love
Reactions: 8080

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.