Finding a legal role

mkap

Star Member
Dec 8, 2022
Hi,
I am currently looking for legal roles to gain some experience. I am a recent LLB Law Graduate and I have no paralegalling experience. Can anyone give me any tips on how to find a role especially for someone who has no experience.
Also does anyone know any agencies, legal recruiters or any websites (e.g indeed) that would help me find a role.

futuretrainee202X

Legendary Member
Gold Member
Premium Member
Jan 28, 2022
Agencies that I have found to be helpful:
- Ryder Reid
- EJ Legal
- McKinlay Law

Make sure to ring the specific agent (if a telephone number is provided, that is always a green flag. Other agencies like the Stephenson James Partnership do not provide it) and provide more details.

Also, if there is a target sector or practice you're interested in, check the careers page for those specific law firms under "business professionals - paralegals". They sometimes don't advertise which means your chances of getting through are higher than if 500+ people applied through LinkedIn.

Reactions: mkap

Jessica Booker

Legendary Member
TCLA Moderator
Gold Member
Graduate Recruitment
Premium Member
Forum Team
Aug 1, 2019
I am biased as I am working with them at the moment, but I would also recommend Flex Legal for paralegal opportunities.

Reactions: mkap

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.