Firms that hire TC from paralegals

elainehua

Standard Member
Premium Member
Jan 23, 2023
Hi, I am a 2023 LLB graduate from RS group currently on my two years graduate visa and applying for a paralegal job, and hopefully to get a TC from paralegalling.

From various online resources, I noticed that many big firms do not look for TC applicants from their paralegals at all. Whilst some small or medium do. Does anyone know where and how you can access this information (as in, which firms do recruit TC from paralegals, and which do not). Thank you so much!

I’m_Batman

Valued Member
Premium Member
Junior Lawyer
  • Aug 25, 2023
    [RIGHT]I noticed that many big firms do not look for TC applicants from their paralegals at all.[/RIGHT]

I am not sure this is true. It is likely they mean that Paralegals have to go through the same recruitment process as external candidates. However, those candidates who are working at the firm would have an advantage, in my view, when applying in getting through to subsequent stages.

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.