Legendary Member
TCLA Moderator
Gold Member
Graduate Recruitment
Premium Member
Forum Team
Aug 1, 2019
Hi everyone,

As the TCLA membership continues to grow, demand for our services like our application reviews continues to grow too. This means more of the team are getting involved in reviewing applications to ensure we can meet demand.

To ensure we are providing a consistent service, the team want to do some benchmarking against one another to see how we individually review applications. We feel this will help to educate one another and ensure we provide the best review service we can to everyone.

Given this, we'd like to offer two people the opportunity for a free application review. This is separate to any other similar opportunities, like those Alice and I have recently offered elsewhere in the forums (for anyone waiting from me about the opportunity I mentioned in August, you should hear from me later this week - sorry for the delay!).

Please just post "I am interested" in a reply to this thread by 23.59 on Wednesday 16 September and two people will be drawn at random. The review will be completed by me by Wednesday 23 September.

Many thanks

Jess

ZsofiaBori

Standard Member
Sep 11, 2019
Hi everyone,

As the TCLA membership continues to grow, demand for our services like our application reviews continues to grow too. This means more of the team are getting involved in reviewing applications to ensure we can meet demand.

To ensure we are providing a consistent service, the team want to do some benchmarking against one another to see how we individually review applications. We feel this will help to educate one another and ensure we provide the best review service we can to everyone.

Given this, we'd like to offer two people the opportunity for a free application review. This is separate to any other similar opportunities, like those Alice and I have recently offered elsewhere in the forums (for anyone waiting from me about the opportunity I mentioned in August, you should hear from me later this week - sorry for the delay!).

Please just post "I am interested" in a reply to this thread by 23.59 on Wednesday 16 September and two people will be drawn at random. The review will be completed by me by Wednesday 23 September.

Many thanks

Jess

I am interested

sunflowerducks

Junior Lawyer
Jun 15, 2020
Hi everyone,

Many thanks

Jess
I am interested

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.