Free Month of TCLA Premium (Bronze) Every Week (2022-23)!

AvniD

Legendary Member
Future Trainee
Gold Member
Premium Member
Oct 25, 2021
Hey everyone!

With the new application cycle gaining momentum, we are restarting our giveaway for a free month of TCLA Premium (Bronze) every week. You will also receive a new badge titled 'Forum Winner'.

If you are already a future trainee, you can instead opt in to receive a £5 Amazon Gift Card instead of the free subscription to TCLA Premium.

Why do we do this?

We want to celebrate those of you who give back to the forum on a day-to-day basis. It's our opportunity to show you that the help you provide doesn't go unnoticed because people like you keep our community a supportive and friendly place.

What do I do if I win?

The Community Managers will be in contact with your reward for a free subscription to TCLA Premium. If you are a future trainee, please let them know and you will be issued a gift card instead.

Award this week:

To kick us off this week, I would like to award the first prize to @sa174m for their reassuring and supportive post on using paralegal experience to secure a TC here.

Thank you!

• 🏆
Reactions: Alison C and Jaysen

AvniD

Legendary Member
Future Trainee
Gold Member
Premium Member
Oct 25, 2021
For this week, I would like to award the prize to @gigglingsquid for an informative and helpful post breaking down memos and emails! Congratulations and thank you for engaging in the TCLA community- looking forward to seeing more of your posts!

Reactions: Alison C

AvniD

Legendary Member
Future Trainee
Gold Member
Premium Member
Oct 25, 2021
For this week, I would like to award the prize to @moxiebobo for their detailed post here on how to choose between applying with the vac scheme route or the direct TC route. Congratulations! 👏👏👏

AvniD

Legendary Member
Future Trainee
Gold Member
Premium Member
Oct 25, 2021
For this week, I would like to award the prize to @traineedreamer for their post here! Your ability to help a fellow aspiring solicitor with realistic advice while empathising with them is super commendable! Congratulations and I look forward to reading more of your posts in the future! 🙌

AvniD

Legendary Member
Future Trainee
Gold Member
Premium Member
Oct 25, 2021
For this week, I would like to award the prize to @magicmide for their initiative in starting this thread here to inform our community about firms with no A-level requirements! Congratulations- I hope you keep enriching our community with such wonderful posts in the future as well!

AvniD

Legendary Member
Future Trainee
Gold Member
Premium Member
Oct 25, 2021
For this week, I would like to award the prize to @aniraz for being encouraging of a fellow member's journey and taking the time to read their updates here. You espouse every single value that we stand for here at TCLA- congratulations! 😊

Reactions: aniraz

AvniD

Legendary Member
Future Trainee
Gold Member
Premium Member
Oct 25, 2021
Happy new year everyone! For this week, I'd like to award @HopefulFutureTrainee123 for their post here that reassured a fellow member about it not being too late to make an application and also included their thought process behind their own application strategy. Your supportive tone and informative approach is super commendable and I look forward to seeing more of your posts in the future! 😊

HopefulFutureTrainee123

Legendary Member
Premium Member
Oct 26, 2022
Happy new year everyone! For this week, I'd like to award @HopefulFutureTrainee123 for their post here that reassured a fellow member about it not being too late to make an application and also included their thought process behind their own application strategy. Your supportive tone and informative approach is super commendable and I look forward to seeing more of your posts in the future! 😊
Thank you so much! :)

AvniD

Legendary Member
Future Trainee
Gold Member
Premium Member
Oct 25, 2021
For this week, I'd like to award @jniceexo for their amazingly empathetic, personal and supportive post! I loved their advice on not keeping your sights set on just one firm - you never know, your actual dream firm may be just around the corner and it's best to keep your mind open to it!

Reactions: jnice

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.