TCLA Forum Winners of the Week - Premium membership/Amazon voucher to be won!

laurabeaumont

Valued Member
Staff member
Gold Member
Premium Member
Junior Lawyer
May 30, 2023

Hey everyone!

I have decided to restart our giveaway for a free month of TCLA Premium (Bronze) every week. You will also receive a new badge titled 'Forum Winner'.

If you are already a future trainee, you can instead opt-in to receive a £5 Amazon Gift Card instead of the free subscription to TCLA Premium.

Why do we do this?

We want to celebrate those of you who give back to the forum on a day-to-day basis. It's our opportunity to show you that the help you provide doesn't go unnoticed because people like you keep our community a supportive and friendly place.

What do I do if I win?

The Community Assistant (myself) or @Erin will be in contact with your reward for a free subscription to TCLA Premium. If you are a future trainee, please let them know and you will be issued a gift card instead.

Award this week goes to:

@RANDOTRON - For their consistently excellent and thorough contributions to the TCLA community. From encouraging others, providing in-depth research for community members and using their experience to demonstrate to applicants how to improve upon their skills, to providing tips to junior lawyers in need of support. This is just the tip of the iceberg🗻, but nonetheless clearly demonstrates their devotion to helping future and current trainees. You are a credit to the legal community and to this forum - thank you!

Erin

Legendary Member
Staff member
TCLA Moderator
Gold Member
Premium Member
Operations
Jul 13, 2022
Hey everyone!

I have decided to restart our giveaway for a free month of TCLA Premium (Bronze) every week. You will also receive a new badge titled 'Forum Winner'.

If you are already a future trainee, you can instead opt-in to receive a £5 Amazon Gift Card instead of the free subscription to TCLA Premium.

Why do we do this?

We want to celebrate those of you who give back to the forum on a day-to-day basis. It's our opportunity to show you that the help you provide doesn't go unnoticed because people like you keep our community a supportive and friendly place.

What do I do if I win?

The Community Assistant (myself) or @Erin will be in contact with your reward for a free subscription to TCLA Premium. If you are a future trainee, please let them know and you will be issued a gift card instead.

Award this week goes to:

@RANDOTRON - For their consistently excellent and thorough contributions to the TCLA community. From encouraging others, providing in-depth research for community members and using their experience to demonstrate to applicants how to improve upon their skills, to providing tips to junior lawyers in need of support. This is just the tip of the iceberg🗻, but nonetheless clearly demonstrates their devotion to helping future and current trainees. You are a credit to the legal community and to this forum - thank you!
Congratulations @RANDOTRON! Thank you so much for your contributions, as Laura said - you are a credit to the legal community and we are so lucky to have you here on the forum. 😊

Jaysen

Founder, TCLA
Staff member
TCLA Moderator
Gold Member
Premium Member
M&A Bootcamp
  • Feb 17, 2018
    Thank you both and to the TCLA team for making this organisation the amazing initiative that it is for aspiring lawyers! It has helped me massively and I'm sure countless others achieve their dreams. I'm just glad I can be a part of this community – so truly from the bottom of my heart thank you!
    I've definitely noticed how supportive you have been in this community - thank you for giving back!

Reactions: Erin and RANDOTRON

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.