Gowling WLG - Vacation Scheme Video Interview Help

Ian Li

Sep 11, 2020
Hi,

Has anyone applied to Gowling and completed the video interview for the vacation scheme 2021? It says I will be presented with a scenario (situational judgment) and how I would deal with it. Any ideas of what sort of questions are involved and if so how should I respond to them? It's my first video interview and I will be very grateful if someone can give me some advice and insights as to how I can tackle with those types of interview.

Thanks very much.

OB

Legendary Member
2020 Community Winner
Junior Lawyer
  • Feb 10, 2020
    Hi Olivia

Did you receive an email from Gowling or EasyRECrue when you completed the VI? Just one to say the app will be assessed?

I completed mine and received nothing...not sure if I should have though?

thanks!
    Hi,

If you scroll up on the other Gowling thread, a few of us have already discussed that we did not get confirmation emails.

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.