Greenberg Traurig - Cover Letter

Ronivandam

Premium Member
Oct 23, 2023
Hi everyone,

I want to apply to Greenberg Traurig, and they're requesting a one-page cover letter explaining why you are interested in becoming a trainee at GT and a CV.

1. It might be obvious, but do I follow the usual cover letter format (why commercial law, why the firm, why me?) or write only about why the firm? I'm scared that I'll only answer why the firm and have it be too short/not enough.
Greenberg Traurig

2. Which format should I use for the CV? I have one ready, but not sure it's tailored enough for law specifically.

Thanks!

Roni

Aga123+

Legendary Member
Gold Member
Premium Member
  • Aug 2, 2021
    I asked the graduate recruitment team this question (whether the format should be 'why commercial law, why the firm, why me?') during the Legal Cheek Fair - They said any format is acceptable as long as your message is clear.

axelbeugre

Legendary Member
    Staff member
    Gold Member
    Premium Member
    Junior Lawyer
    Sep 14, 2023
    I asked the graduate recruitment team this question (whether the format should be 'why commercial law, why the firm, why me?') during the Legal Cheek Fair - They said any format is acceptable as long as your message is clear.
    Great advice and thank you for asking graduate recruitment and sharing this information! I am sure it will be helpful to a lot of people!

Reactions: Aga123+

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.